[SOLVED] I am unable to create an application that can run on imx6ull, and all the bin files I generate cannot run on imx6ull

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] I am unable to create an application that can run on imx6ull, and all the bin files I generate cannot run on imx6ull

我无法创建可以运行在imx6ull上的应用程序,我生成的所有bin文件都无法运行在imx6ull上
    我通过segger embedded studio创建的所有bin文件都不能在imx6ull开发板上运行,我不知道要怎么操作或者怎么创建才能将程序成功运行在imx6ull开发板上

Translation:

I am unable to create an application that can run on imx6ull, and all the bin files I generate cannot run on imx6ull

All the bin files I created through segger embedded studio cannot run on the imx6ull development board. I don't know how to operate or create them to successfully run the program on the imx6ull development board
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The project generation process with the ES project wizard is straightforward. Simply select the project template for Cortex-A devices. Select the correct target device name and create the project.
    Please note that the iMX6 does not have build in Flash, so you have to pick the Linker and Section Placement Option "SEGGER-LD RAM Placement".
    Otherwise the application will not work.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Nino wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The project generation process with the ES project wizard is straightforward. Simply select the project template for Cortex-A devices. Select the correct target device name and create the project.
    Please note that the iMX6 does not have build in Flash, so you have to pick the Linker and Section Placement Option "SEGGER-LD RAM Placement".
    Otherwise the application will not work.

Best regards,
    Nino
    感谢回复,我已经解决问题了,主要是程序的入口地址的问题,修改了程序入口地址后就没有问题了。
    Translation:
    Thank you for your reply. I have resolved the issue, mainly with the program's entry address. After modifying the program's entry address, there was no problem.