[ABANDONED] General slowness and poor usability on macOS Ventura

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] General slowness and poor usability on macOS Ventura

I've been experiencing a terrible slowness and poor usability in my experience with SEGGER Ozone that is present since previous versions and macOS Ventura (as originally reported in this old thread) and I was wondering if it's possible to get some support in make the experience more usable for practical purposes.

Would you prefer me to gather some logs or just a general video/screen capture demonstrating the issue?

Thank you for your attention in advance.
  • Hi rflmota,

right now we are aware of very few customers reporting a poor performance on MacOS, however we are not able to reproduce that in our labs.

The overlapping text display in the context menu appears to be caused by MacOS having become incompatible with the QT version we are using and so far we did not find a way to work around that. We expect that being resolved once we moved to a later QT version. Unfortunately at this point in time we cannot comment on when this will be released.

Does that answer your question?

Best regards
    -- AlexD
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.