[CLOSED] Intermittently ran into connected J-Link (S/N XXXXX) is low on memory with JLink Ultra+

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [CLOSED] Intermittently ran into connected J-Link (S/N XXXXX) is low on memory with JLink Ultra+

Hi,

My JLink setup:
    - JLink Ultra+
    - J-Link SDK V7.84e

My JLink setup ran into the "connected J-Link (S/N XXXXX) is low on memory" condition intermittently (see attached JLinkTrace_00083.txt) even though JLINK unit was closed previously (see attached JLinkTrace_00082.txt). This error seems to be occurred inside -snip edited by moderator-.

Manually unplug the USB cable did clear the error condition. However, manual intervention isn't ideal in a fully automated test environment.

I searched UM08002_JLinkDLL.pdf and couldn't find an API method to just reset or POR the JLink device. If there isn't one available now, then would it be possible to add one in next SDK release.
    Files
  • Hello,

Please note that discussing J-Link SDK API in public is a license violation.
    We have removed the offending part from your text and will close this thread now.

For J-Link SDK support please use our official support channels as explained in my signature.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.