Issue with fonts created in Appwizard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Issue with fonts created in Appwizard

Hi,

I have issue with the fonts generated by the Appwizard.
      There are many missing fonts in the .xbf file generated by Appwizard.
      I have attached the .xbf file generated using fontconverter (Screenshot 340) and the .xbf file created by the Appwizard (Screenshot 341). Only basic Latin characters can be found in the file created in the Appwizard.
      What is causing this issue?
      Your help on this is highly appreciated.
      Thanks.
      Images
      • Screenshot (340).png

125.64 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 502 times
      • Screenshot (341).png

108.02 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 527 times
    • Hi,

Could you send me the XBF file that causes the behavior in the 2nd screenshot?

Thanks and best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi,

Which version of FontCvt are you using? I am having no problems loading the file with V6.26.

In the screenshot it looks like the filter option (aka. "View all chars") is active (except that the right-most button in the toolbar is not pressed). Did you try enabling and disabling this option?

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi Florian,

The .xbf file which has problem is created using the Appwizard. I opened it in fontconverter to view it. Even with the "View all chars" inactive it is same. I have attached the screenshot.
      The font converter version is V6.10.

Thanks.
      Images
      • Screenshot (343).png

119.6 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 204 times