[SOLVED] Flasher Secure

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Flasher Secure

Hello,

I am currently working with the Flasher Secure (segger.com/products/production…er/models/flasher-secure/). What I would like to do first is to flash our "old" products using the "unsecured" mode.
    I tried to create the *.cfg and the *.dat and then I upload everything to the flasher using FileZilla. Then I selected the project by sending "#SELECT project_name" after that I tried to send the command #auto but I got the following message: #ERR255:Error while flashing

However if I use directly J-Flash software I can flash the product without any problem.

How can I activate and deactivate the secure mode? Is it possible to use the "Flasher Secure" as a normal flasher?

We would like to use the same flasher for secured and unsecured products.

Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Nicola
  • Hello Nicola,

Could you please open a support ticket for all Flasher Secure related requests?

segger.com/support/technical-support/

Best regards
    Arne
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.