[SOLVED] tms470r1vf48c Flash file - support

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] tms470r1vf48c Flash file - support

dear Segger staff,

I would like to know how many "requests for support" for this Mcu would be needed in order to officially have a flash file created for this device please.

In an older thread one of the administrators stated that the open flash loader interface can be used to add support ourselves (users) but not every Segger (Jlink in my case) user have the knowledge to do it themselves.

I am borrowing the Jlink devices (genuine) from work colleagues for certain Mcu's and I'm planning to buy my own but it would be needed for this specific Mcu most of the time.

Can you kindly advise? Consider there's no other product on the market with support for this Mcu.

Regards
  • Hi,
    Requests like this are handled in our Support Ticket system.
    Could you please create an inquiry regarding this there?

Please also add a link to this forum thread, so the supporters know that these cases are related.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.