[SOLVED] Problems with old Windows (7) systems and Calliope mini JLink

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Problems with old Windows (7) systems and Calliope mini JLink

Hello!

When trying to use a new Calliope mini (REV2.1) on old systems (like Windows 7) the Calliope mini is not shown on the desktop.
    With the older DAPLink versions I could install the os.mbed.com/docs/mbed-os/v6.8/…indows-serial-driver.html mBed serial driver.
    However, what is the way to get this easily done with the new JLink Calliope mini versions (that feature the RP2040 as an interface processor)?

Maybe someone can help?

Noshi
  • From the SEGGER side, there is no support given for Calliope mini directly.
    Support is given through Calliope.
    When the mini rev 2.1 was designed, Windows 7 was not considered as to be supported, so it may or may not work, no guarantees given.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • SEGGER - Alex wrote:

From the SEGGER side, there is no support given for Calliope mini directly.
    Support is given through Calliope.
    When the mini rev 2.1 was designed, Windows 7 was not considered as to be supported, so it may or may not work, no guarantees given.
    Thanks! I will ask there. However, is there some more info on the software on the RP2040 and if there is a chance to make more use of (or at least what what is supported)?
  • I do not understand the question.
    What specifics are supported on the Calliope side can be looked up on the Calliope website.

Apart from that, it is a J-Link OB…
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.