[SOLVED] Freertos: Call stack for selected task?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Freertos: Call stack for selected task?

Hello,

I have exactly the same needs as this post:

[SOLVED] Freertos: Call stack for selected task?

With program halted, I would like to see the call stack for any freeRTOS task.
    The thing is, when I click on a task in FreeRTOS window, nothing change in the call stack window.

I'm using Ozone 3.28b on linux and I loaded this module :

Project.SetOSPlugin ("FreeRTOSPlugin_CM4");

which I'm sure is the js one because if I edit it (/opt/SEGGER/Ozone_V328b/plugins/OS/FreeRTOSPlugin_CM4.js) and add a custom
    column, I can see it in the window.

What should I do?

I'm using STM32L4.

Thanks
    Julien
  • Hi Julien

please switch to the current version of Ozone, i.e. 3.28d. A fix targeting potential flaws in call stack reconstruction was released lately, please refer to the release notes for details.

In general we recommend always using the latest Ozone version in order to make benefit of the improvements and corrections SEGGER provides.

Does that solve your problem?

Best regards
    -- AlexD
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Julien,
    you're very welcome.
    Best regards
    -- AlexD
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.