[SOLVED] SystemView app slows down after about 15 minutes of recoding continuously

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] SystemView app slows down after about 15 minutes of recoding continuously

Anybody knows why the SystemView application running on my PC slows down after about 15 minutes of recording continuously? I monitored my RAM and CPU usage during the recording and it looked normal (not near peak usage). So what's causing SystemView to slow down then? I want to be able to start recording in SystemView and leave recording on for overnight to profile the FW during run-time for at least 24 hours. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

BTW, I am using SysView V3.32 PRO Licensed with a Segger J-Link PLUS.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Generally SystemView should be able to record as long as you like.

If that is not the case this is usually caused by a setup issue.
    Could you first try using the latest SystemView version V3.50a and update the target sources as well?

Does it work now?

If not, did you follow the following guide from our Wiki? (assuming you are using FreeRTOS here like in your other thread)
    wiki.segger.com/FreeRTOS_with_SystemView

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.