[ABANDONED] Create own linker symbols

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Create own linker symbols

Dear,
    how can I define my own linker symbols in the Segger linker icf file and get access to them from the application.

I found the page "How_to_use_Linker-generated_symbols" but no declaration of these symbols?

Regards.
    Lothar
  • Hi Lothar,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Could you explain what you are trying to do, so that we can give you the right answer.

Best regards,
    Lucas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longerperiods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket
    Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Lucas,

I started to work with the RP2040 and the Segger Embedded Studio. I'm able to compile and debug the sample projekt RaspberryPi_Pico_QSPI_Blinky with the BSP. Now I try to implement the FreeRtos SMP.
    At the momnent I get the Linker error: undefined symbol __StackOneBottom referenced by symbol multicore_launch_core1 (section .text.multicore_launch_core1 in file multicore.o)

In the pico sdk the symbol __StackOneBottom is defined in the file memmap_default.ld. Is there an equivalent possibility to do this in the Segger icf file.

Regards
    Lothar