[SOLVED] Data Sampling not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Data Sampling not working

I am trying to graph a variable with the Data Sampling feature but Ozone does not sample any values, I know that it was working in the past. The Watch window refresh is working and RTT is also working so background memory access itself works.
    Whenever I change the sampling frequency a new value is recorded but nothing more. I am using Ozone V3.28c, Segger Jlink Package V7.84d and a j-Trace Pro for Arm Cortex-M running the lasted Firmware compiled 23.01.2023. I attached a gif showing this behaviour.

PS: J-Scope shows the same behaviour, I can select the variable but no values are recorded.
    Images
    • Ozone Sampling.gif

165.46 kB, 928×466, viewed 196 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    What target device are you running on?
    Could you provide an example project for reproduction that could run on an eval board?
    What is the S/N of your J-Trace Pro?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • I tried to create a minimal example showing the issue but now it is working again. Also the original project (which I changed in the mean time) is working again, including J-Scope. I don't know what happened and I am not able to reproduce it again.
  • Hi JulianR,

in case this phenomenon re-appears, feel free to contact us again.

Best regards
    -- AlexD
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.