[SOLVED] Flasher Samples missing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Flasher Samples missing

I downloaded the most recent "J-Link Software and Documentation Pack" as 64bit rpm for Linux.
    All contained and online documentation for JFlash and J-FlashSPI refer to examples in a Samples/JFlash or Samples/JFlashSPI folder.
    These are missing in my installation. The "Flasher Software and Documentation Pack" (64bit Linux rpm) doesn't contain them also.
    Are the samples missing only in this specific package or have they been redirected to be online resources I just can't find?
  • Hi,
    The samples are left out by mistake.
    They are supposed to be part of the package.

We will adjust this so they will be provided with the next version of the J-Link Software Pack.
    The next version is planned to be released some time tomorrow or the day after.

Thank you for making this known to us.

BR
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,
    Sorry, but we didn't manage to squeeze this in.
    It will be part of the next one.

So either next week or the week after.

I uploaded the J-Flash samples so you have access before then:
    share.segger.com/index.php/s/ETZyJoA3P6NrxAa

Does this work for you for now?

BR
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.