[SOLVED] JLink with No connection from KEIL, but ok from JLink.exe or J-Flash Lite

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] JLink with No connection from KEIL, but ok from JLink.exe or J-Flash Lite

Hello,

I was using JLink + Keil with no problem, until the following situation rise.

Suddenly, my JLink is not working from KEIL, while it is working from JLink.exe and also from J-Flash Lite.

So, is not an HW problem.

Have you any tip?

thx in advance
    Images
    • keil_jlink_issue.png

225.8 kB, 1,914×1,037, viewed 154 times
  • From the log output, I would say that you have either

1)
    selected „ARM7“ under
    ProjectOptions -> Device
    in Keil.

2)
    Or you got a „this device is unknown to J-Link“ dialog and randomly selected ARM7 there (which acts as an override and is sticky)

To fix 1), you need to check your project settings in Keil.

To fix 2) you need to delete the *.ini file Keil created in your project directory (where the uVision project file is located)

PS:
    Is 50 MHz SWD speed in Keil correct? Seems quite high. Most targets cannot handle SED speeds beyond 30 MHz properly.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.