[DUPLICATE] I want to know, how to extract the symbolic information of the structure in the elf file by this ELFLib function?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [DUPLICATE] I want to know, how to extract the symbolic information of the structure in the elf file by this ELFLib function?

I want to know, how to extract the symbolic information of the structure in the elf file by this ELFLib function?
    For example if I have an embedded struct and variable like this:

typedef struct
    {
    unsigned int varA;
    unsigned int varB;
    }T_myStruct;

T_myStruct data;

I want the address and type of not only data, but preferably data.varA
    and data.varB

a ELF file contains debug info, then the types of variables, structures, and great many other kinds of info can be extracted from that binary.Theoretically possible, but I don't know how to program the implementation under Windows
    Can I get the address of a structure pointer, but don't know how to calculate the address offset of a structure variable?

Thanks

The post was edited 2 times, last by lovecomputer ().

• Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.