[SOLVED]Conditionnal breakpoints not working as expected

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED]Conditionnal breakpoints not working as expected

Hi,

I try to use conditionnal breakpoints but ozone seems to ignore the condition and systematically breaks on the instruction.
    Note that, I do start target application with the breakpoint disabled, and enabled it only when I need to.
    Is there anything obvious that I'm doing wrong?

• Hi Juliengros,
    I just tried to reproduce that but on my side everything went well. What I did:
    I created an Ozone project on a blinky application. I set a break point onto a code line where a free running counter variable "_Cnt1" is incremented. I modified the break point such that the condition "_Cnt1 == 0x42" is added. I start the debug session and let the target run. After a while the break point is hit, _Cnt1 has the value 0x42.
    I disable the break point and close Ozone.
    I re-open Ozone and find the break point still set on the code line but disabled. I start the debug session and let the target run. I enable the break point. After some time the break point is hit, _Cnt1 has the value 0x42.
    Could you please elaborate on your procedure?
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • thank you!

I basically did have the same procedure as yours.
    I also checked that the expression was valid with the watched window.

Anyway, I managed to debug without this specific conditionnal breakpoint so I will try to reproduce with a simple blinky app.

Will open a ticket to support if needed.