[SOLVED] imx7ulp with JLink and Ozone - Attach to running target not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] imx7ulp with JLink and Ozone - Attach to running target not working

Hi all,

I'm trying to debug my custom imx7ulp board with my JLink using Ozone.
    This works fine when I'm flashing the target with 'Download and Reset Program'.
    But what I need to to is to flash the application into QSPI flash and then use 'Attach to running Programm' after I already started the processor. The application states, that it is connected to the processor, but when pausing the application I end up in the nowhere.

Before I used IAR EWARM. There I was able to attach to the running programm by using a *.mac file provided by IAR (see attachment).

Was anybody here able to attach to the program using Ozone and can provide me the according configuration files?

Thanks
    Klaas
    Files
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    We received your inquiry via our support channel in parallel as well.
    To make sure no information is lost between channels this thread will be closed now.

Please do not use multiple contact channels for the same inquiry as this will only cause extra workload on our side slowing down our response time.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.