[SOLVED] JLink Commander use scriptfile

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] JLink Commander use scriptfile

In old jlink driver , I could choose scriptfile.
    But latest driver, the configuration window becomes a web control panel, and I cant't choose script file.
    and someone said JLink commander can load scriptfile by using "JLink.exe -JLinkScriptFile example.scriptfile ",but I also failed.

Source Code

1. J-Link>JLink.exe -JLinkScriptFile D:\Program Files\SEGGER\core1.JLinkScript
    2. Unknown command. '?' for help.

How can i use jlink scriptfile with latest driver ?
    Images
    • 2.png

26.83 kB, 865×275, viewed 139 times
    • 1.png

37.29 kB, 550×425, viewed 131 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by njsolo ().

• Solved.

With latest J-Link driver(web control panel), you cant't open J-Link Commander directly if you want to use jlinkscript file.
    You should open Windows cmd shell first ,and input:

Source Code

1. set PATH=C:\Program Files\SEGGER\JLink
    2. JLink.exe -JLinkScriptFile "D:\my.JLinkScript"
    The J-Link commander will be opened and the jlinkscript will take effect .
  • 1) in your initial post you did not enclose the path to the script file in quotation marks. As your path contains spaces, the quotation marks are mandatory. This is why it resulted in an „unknown command“ response.

2) There is a way to specify a script file from within J-Link Commander:
    J-Link>exec scriptfile <Path>

3) Your last post is a viable solution as well.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.