[SOLVED] How do I obtain a JLink-locked license for SystemView?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] How do I obtain a JLink-locked license for SystemView?

I'm reading left and right about this JLink-locked license for using Systemview but nowhere is explained how to get one. I have opened Systemview and opened the License manager with my JLink Ultra+ probe connected but there are no available licenses. Also, the "License Request" button doesn't do anything.

How do I get the license?
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

- Information about SystemView licensing
    - Information about J-Link locked licenses
    - SystemView SEGGER shop page

After purchase, you will receive the license and information about how to add the license to the J-Link.
    Does this answer your question?

BR
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • @Fabian

Thanks for helping.

That doesn't help. I had already read the information in those links and all they do is explain the JLink-locked license and how to enter it into systemview but none of them explain how to obtain the JLink-locked license.

Could you please help me know how I can obtain the JLink-locked license?

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    That is exactly what I already did.
    The last link is the link to the SEGGER shop with the license you want to acquire:

BR
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.