[SOLVED] STM32H747XI-M7 : Searching for a flash algo ELF file to program the QuadSPI.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] STM32H747XI-M7 : Searching for a flash algo ELF file to program the QuadSPI.

Hi, I'm currently working on a STM32H747-DISCO board with the graphic library TouchGFX wich is using the Quad-SPI extern NOR flash.
    I'm using a Jlink Base Prob V10.1.

The board is supposed to be supported by SEGGER but there is no configuration in device.xml for this one.

Is there a way to get it or do it need to try to create one by my own with SEGGER small tuto ? : wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashloader#Create_a_Flash_Loader

I need it to flash the card and use SystemView.

Thanks for you time and help !!!
  • Hi,
    Currently, we do not have a configuration for the STM32H747-DISCO.

I added this to our feature request list, however I cannot provide a timeline for this yet.
    It might take a while as we are currently fully booked.

If you require support for this any time soon, you would have to create a flashloader yourself (link you posted).

BR
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.