[ABANDONED] JScope fails on start

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] JScope fails on start

Using JScope v7.64c and JLink-Ultra+, I am trying to capture some data from my Apollo3 target. The target is set up and SystemView works well with it, however, when I request JSCope to start recording data I get an error "Could not start data reading: Unspecified error."

Also, I have noted that the configuration is not restored when I save and load the project. This means having to set the options each time I start JScope. In fact, the options are not even saved when the options dialog is closed and then re-opened.

I really need to use this tool so any help would be much appreciated.
  • Hello,

there was an issue with the options dialog introduced with J-Scope V7.64c. It has been resolved with V7.64d. Would you download the new version and check if it resolves the issue you are seeing?

Best regards,
    Matthias
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.