[SOLVED] Ozone displays <outofscope> for all variables on Windows 11

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone displays <outofscope> for all variables on Windows 11

I and a coworker are using the latest version of Ozone with the latest version of J-Link. When I run Ozone on Windows 10 and set a breakpoint on a routine, the variables in the "Local Data" window are populated. When my coworker does the same thing on a Windows 11 machine, every item shows up "<outofscope>" and they never get populated or change as I set through the code. I'm pretty certain that it isn't a code generation problem as I sent him an elf file with the code that works for me but he still sees the same "<outofscope>" for all variables.

Is there a problem with Windows 11 in this case? We've tried reinstalling Ozone and JLink on his machine with identical results.
  • Hi,

As you have submitted this inquiry via the ticket system too, we will close this thread here.
    Please refrain from submitting the same inquiry via multiple channels, as this will just slow things down.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.