[SOlVED] JScope Y axis zoom and its values ..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOlVED] JScope Y axis zoom and its values ..

Hello all

I am using ses for ARM and nrf52DK, recently I have started to use the RTT and JScope, so far so good, however, I would like to ZOOM on the Y axis. Sorry, if I have not read the manuals thoroughly, however, I cannot find that option, any one?

Indeed, once the JScope is started the zoom appears to be ok, however, once the values increase the viewing zoom it is no way to get back to the beginning levels, or is it? The zoom on x axis is easy with a mouse wheel ...

In addition, is there a way to define the thickness of the line in the JScope? I guess this is a related question to the Y axis :)

Furthermore, how come that the values are not inline on Y axis ?
    For example, I am using three variables in a block, namely "unsigned int HT;" along with other two ... unsigned ints however, this HT variable is defined, namely with a value of 45. But when the sampling is started the other two variables, which are not defined, read from the sensor and are obviously bigger than 45, sometimes they even reach 1000, are shown below the 45 variable , line ?

Have a look at the picture which gives more explicit information what is going on, btw all the values are put on 0 in the Y axis.

Any ideas, help is much appreciated!

best.

The post was edited 2 times, last by MUETA: Added others related questions... ().

• I have found that Y zooming ... if someone goes to the the so-called watch windows then each RTT variables can be zoomed when clicking on the right button on the mouse etc. indeed, there is not more problem also with the values, it seems OK, however, still interested to hear how to make the draw line less thick :) Best.
  • Hello,

thank you for your inquiry. It is good to see that the issue could already mostly be solved.

You can indeed set the Y-Zoom/Y-Resolution independently for each variable.

There is currently no option to adapt the line draw thickness. Thank you for the suggestion, we will consider adding it with a future update.

Best regards,
    Matthias
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.