[SOLVED] Issues integrating systemview on NXP's MQX4.2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Issues integrating systemview on NXP's MQX4.2

Hello,

I'm having big and weird problems when integrating SystemView into MQX4.2 from NXP. I just added the instrumentation to _task_create_internal as indicated in the UM08027 User Guide and compiled it to test just this and I'm getting the errors in the attached file.

I've never seen this "bad" instruction" error before. What does it mean and why am I getting it? What am I missing?
    Files
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    From the error message it appears that you are supplying the wrong compiler flags and or defines to your toolchain.
    Please understand that this is a project setup issue which we can't help you with as you are using a third party toolchain and you would run into the same issue when adding any architecture specific assembly code to your project.
    We recommend to contact NXP(or whatever toolchain you are using) support in this matter to find the correct project settings for your setup.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.