[SOLVED] Problem Importing Projects into SES in macOS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Problem Importing Projects into SES in macOS

Dear Segger,

I've been trying to import an eclipse project into SES on macOS without any luck. I've reported this in a previous thread, and got the feedback it wasn't the right place to do so. I was told it was a Windows option only. Well in the wiki page there is no mention to it being supported in Windows only: wiki.segger.com/Import_project…CubeMX_to_Embedded_Studio

Also was told the issue was going to be passed to the support team... No more feedback.

The main issue and I believe the only one is that on macOS dotfiles (in this instance .project) is seen as an hidden file. The import dialog is not able to see the eclipse project directory as a valid eclipse project and you are not able to actually open/import that folder. Is this something that can be fixed?

Many thanks,
    Diogo
  • Hello Diogo,

What feedback would you expect? We said we would update the Wiki article. We did that.
    See Troubleshooting steps last step:
    wiki.segger.com/Import_project…ed_Studio#Troubleshooting

For more information on how to do this we recommend to contact Apple Support.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.