[SOLVED] Path substitution issues for elf built in Linux Docker but debugging on Windows.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Path substitution issues for elf built in Linux Docker but debugging on Windows.

I've got an elf I've built using a Linux based docker container that I want to debug using Ozone on Windows.

I've got the problem that Ozone can't resolve the file paths.
    When I try to load a file I get the following error:

Source Code

1. File.Open ("/usr/Software/micropython/lib/libc/string0.c"): File not found.

I've tried using the following thinking that it would substitute and resolve the further path, but it doesn't seem to work:

Source Code

1. Project.AddPathSubstitute ("/usr/Software/","C:\Develop\Software\");
    I'm not seeing any error logging as to what it's trying to resolve and failing either.

Any suggestions on how to get my Ozone project to correctly load the source files?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    See here for more information on how to make Ozone projects portable:
    wiki.segger.com/Make_Ozone_projects_portable

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.