[SOLVED] patch file FreeRTOS 10.4.6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] patch file FreeRTOS 10.4.6

Hello forum users,

do you know if patch file to modify FREERTOS kernel version 10.4.6 for use with SystemVIEW V330 exists?
    I tried one provided inside "SystemView_Windows_V330_x64.zip" but the differences between OS version from which it was generated and 10.4.6 are too big and patch cannot be applied successfully.

rum
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Currently we provide a patch file for V10.4.3.
    On which file does the patch fail?
    Did you follow the following guide when patching your project?
    wiki.segger.com/FreeRTOS_with_SystemView

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Thank you Nino for pointing me to updated patch file.
    I tried to apply this patch created for 10.4.3 to version 10.4.6. It still fails on many points.
    I attach screenshot and also "rej" files.
    Images
    • SCREEN.JPG

101.38 kB, 1,125×585, viewed 409 times
    Files
    • rej.zip

(2.7 kB, downloaded 265 times, last: )
  • Hello,

OK it seems that FreeRTOS is incompatible again after a "minor" update... great...

We will put a patch for FreeRTOS 10.4.6 on our wishlist, but can't promise a fixed time schedule as our resources are quite booked right now.

You can of course manually patch the corresponding areas of the newer FreeRTOS yourself.
    As reference you can use the 10.4.3 patch and the SystemView manual which describes in general how any application or RTOS can be instrumented.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.