[SOLVED] Code Profile export Issues including specific functions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Code Profile export Issues including specific functions

I am using ozone 3.24g.

In my jdebug file I am trying to export only specific functions in the the code profile. My issue is that if two functions have similar names such that one is a substring of the second, both get included in the code profile report if I specify the substring as a name of a function to include. If I only want to include the shorter named function, the longer named function is also included. Here is an example.

Export.CodeProfile("$(ProjectDir)/coverage.txt", 0, "nameOfMyFunction")

But lets say my code contains the following two functions
    nameOfMyFunction()
    Test_nameOfMyFunction()

Both of those functions will be included in the code profile report. But I only want the coverage for the actual nameOfMyFunction function, not the test function called Test_nameOfMyFunction.

So my question is there a way to indicate that I only want the exact names provided to be used?

Otherwise could you please add this to the wish list of future Ozone changes? Either a way to indicate exact function names only, or make that the default functionality.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    The reported behaviour is reproducible and shows unexpected behaviour.
    We will investigate this issue further and fix it accordingly.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.