[SOLVED] Instruction Trace with J-Trace Pro Cortex M and Renesas RA6T1 in Ozone.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Instruction Trace with J-Trace Pro Cortex M and Renesas RA6T1 in Ozone.

Hello,

currently I am examining the J-Trace Pro Cortex M Emulator (V3.0) on a Renesas RA6T1 CPU.
    I detail I am trying out the Instruction Trace Feature in the Tool Ozone (V3.24f)

In the first column of the Instuction Trace Window the timestamps in cycles can be displayed. I am wondering if theses values are correct in every line.
    As example I have added following snapshot to the post.

In the marked yellow line there is a LSLS instruction which should last two cycles according to trace. However in the Cortex M4 Reference Manual the LSL Instruction is named with 1 cycle.
    So is there a bug in the tool or do I have a misunderstanding here? Can anyone advise me?

Thank you very much.
    Images
    • figure_1.png

60.02 kB, 943×597, viewed 267 times
    • figure_1.png

60.02 kB, 943×597, viewed 324 times
  • Hello,

We received your inquiry in parallel via our support system. As your probe is in valid support period we would keep further discussion in the support ticket.
    So this thread will be closed now to avoid duplicate or lost information.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.