[SOLVED] View content of std::vector

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Could you elaborate what you mean exactly with an example?
    Do you want to export the symbol information of a vector via an I/O channel or do you want it displayed in one of the symbol windows (local, global, watch)?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Sorry, I missed your answer.
    What I want is a way to have Ozone display a std::vector as a kind of C array in local, global or watch window.
    You can have this with gdb and pretty printers (sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/STLSupport)

For ex:
    without pretty printer, if polls is a std::vector in C++ ,it would be displayed as:
    polls._M_impl
    polls._M_impl._M_start
    polls._M_impl._M.finish

With pretty printers, it would be displayed as
    polls[0] = ...
    polls[1] = ...
  • Hello,

Thank you for clarifying.
    This is currently not supported by Ozone. We will add it to our wish list but no promises when this will be implemented.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.