[SOLVED] #ERASE vs. J-Flash V7.20a "chip Erase"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] #ERASE vs. J-Flash V7.20a "chip Erase"

Hi

I am using the Flasher ATE Gang programmer and have experienced an issue when using the #ERASE command.
    When I have used the #ERASE command to erase the flash I can't program the target and get the following error description "#ERR255:Failed to read back RAMCode for verification"
    However when I select "clip Erase" in J-Flasher and use the #auto command to program a target that haven't been erased with #ERASE the programming succeed. But if I uncheck the program box under Project setting -> Production and only check the Erase box the result is the same as the #erase command.
    If I use JTAG/SWD Debug Probe I have no trouble programming the target after using the #erase command

Can you please tell me what to do in order to program the target with the Flasher ATE Gang programmer after it has been erased with the #erase command.

Kind regards,
    Jakob

The post was edited 1 time, last by janrr ().

• Hi Jakob,
    I can see that you also contacted us via the support ticket system.

To keep the flow of information to one channel we will close this thread now.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.