[SOLVED] LPC4088 SPIFI external flash memory via J-Flash?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] LPC4088 SPIFI external flash memory via J-Flash?

Hi,
    In LPC4088 microcontroller there is a external SPIFI flash from 0x28000000 address. With IAR no problem flash SPIFI memory via flash loader IAR. But I try to flash SPIFI without IAR, only with J-Flash utility (v6.34b) and as a result is error. In settings J-Flash I see Internal Bank1. But If I flash twice that I have successfully message in J-Flash, so strange. There is a way flash SPIFI LPC4088 via J-Flash?
    Images
    • jflash_view1.png

8.6 kB, 221×383, viewed 201 times
    • jflash_view2.png

43.58 kB, 409×173, viewed 126 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by krufter ().

• Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

You are using an over 3-year-old and very outdated version of the J-Link Software and Documentation pack.

Could you please download the latest version and try again?
    segger.com/downloads/jlink#J-L…twareAndDocumentationPack

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,
    Good to hear that everything is working as expected now.

We will close this thread now.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.