[DUPLICATE] Long standing problem on MacOS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [DUPLICATE] Long standing problem on MacOS

I am running with Big Sur (11.4 (20F71)), and 3.24c (Identifier: com.segger.Ozone.V324c) and when I attempt to move the any panel inside the window it crashes.

This has been an issue for as long as I can remember. I hate to ask, is this a known issue, and if so, is it on your radar?

Thanks,
    Thomas
  • Hi Thomas,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

We will look into this issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Thomas,
    Yes, we are able to reproduce this on our side.

We will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Fabian

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• I noticed y'all released a new revision. The windowing issues appear to not be resolved, all I did to get this screen was attempt to move the Memory window. After about 30 seconds after this screen capture, the program faulted.

[img]blob:https://forum.segger.com/0c47f91f-0171-40da-939f-adda975ffaf8[/img]
  • Hello,

Well that is because it was not fixed yet. You can see all fixes in the release notes of Ozone.
    As long as it does not appear in the release notes, the issue will naturally still persist. No point in posting the same over and over again.

To get a notification with the release notes when a new Ozone release appears you can subscribe here:
    segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=178,7

The issue is known and will be fixed. But due to the complexity of the issue we can't name a fixed schedule yet.

Best regards,
    Nino