[SOLVED] Ozone Timeline

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Ozone Timeline

Hy there !

i'm facing a weird behaviour with ozone 3.24b (or to be more precise from ozone 2.6 onwards).
    With Ozone 2.56r i am able to debug the target an bring up the timeline view. everything seems to be ok. so far so good.

When switching to ozone 3.24b (or any version beyond 2.56r) the timeline view is displaying something like what's called stackup in another thread.
    ([SOLVED] Time line window main() stack up. Any solutions?)

However, i'm running on "no optimization" and do not have any sleep modes enabled.
    The Target is a kinets MK64FN1M0VLQ12, compiler is GCC and the development envirement is kinets design studio.
    The probe is a J-trace v2.
    I've updated the j-link package several times and played with different versions,. no luck

This happens without changing the binary on the target.
    Any help would be kindly appreciated.
    Images
    • ozone_324b.png

20.8 kB, 1,094×893, viewed 339 times
    • ozone_254r.png

8.32 kB, 668×476, viewed 369 times
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    From the looks of it you seem to be running some kind of RTOS.
    Is that assumption correct? If yes, which one?
    Did you make sure that RTOS awareness is enabled for your RTOS in your Ozone project?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Nino !

thanks for the answer.. but there is no OS in place.
    it's just a simple scheduler running on a PIT (periodical interrupt timer)..
    by the way .. it does work out on ozone 254r perfectly.. but not on 324,...
    all the way the same target-hardware and binary flashed to the target hw.

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hufnagl ().

• Hello,

OK thank you for clarifying.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    Could you provide us with your Ozone project file, the elf file and a debug snapshot that shows that trace stacking for reproduction?
    wiki.segger.com/Using_Snapshots_with_Ozone

Best regards,
    Nino

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hy Nino !

here's what you requested..
    i've had some problems uploading files > 1MB so i've splitted the snapshot file,.. let me know if you could use this..

i'm quite curious....
    Files
  • Hello,

The snapshot file could unfortunately not be unzipped. Both 7zip and WinRar claim that the archives are damaged.
    Could you upload the file with some other means?
    Alternatively could you open a ticket via our webform and attach the file there with reference to this forum thread?
    segger.com/ticket/

Best regards,
    Nino

• Hi,

this should be fixed since Ozone V3.24e

Best regards,
    Nino