[ABANDONED] Can not run the programm on my device using J-Link

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ABANDONED] Can not run the programm on my device using J-Link

I am using nrf52832 and configuring the processor using JLink. I can say for sure that the connection to the device is established and even it is possible to download the program to it, but it (the program) does not start, although there are no errors/exceptions and, accordingly, the LEDs do not light up. What could be the problem? I have already read many forums and documentations, but I have not yet been able to find a solution. You are my last hope:)
    P. s. OS: Windows 10.
    If it is necessary to add more information about smth, I give it:)
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Could you provide the serial number of your J-Link?
    Are you using a custom board or eval board?

Did you create the project from scratch or did you use some project generator?
    Should you be using the nRF52-DK Board you can use our embOS blinky sample that should run out of the box:
    segger.com/downloads/embos/emb…texM_EmbeddedStudio_Trial

Simply download the embOS Trial and unzip it.
    You can find the project under Start\BoardSupport\NordicSemi\nRF52832_nRF52_DK

Does that project work on your board as well?

Best regards,

Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.