[SOLVED] how to use pcrop of stm32f7xx in segger embedded studio

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] how to use pcrop of stm32f7xx in segger embedded studio

how to use the pcrop of stm32f7xx in segger embeded studio, I found a pdf "dm00346619",I saw the usage process, but I don't know how to use it in segger embedded studio, how to generate the symbol file and use it in segger embedded studio?
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    As this is a chip feature simply write to the corresponding registers as documented in the St documentation.
    You can do so either directly by accessing the registers via pointers in your application or you can also use the CMSIS Files provided with the STM32F7xx CPU Support Package.
    segger.com/products/developmen…o/technology/cpu-support/
    That way you can use the CMSIS macros which can make things easier. Just make sure to include the right device header in your application.

Everything else should be documented in the ST manuals.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.