[SOLVED] SWD connect fails on Psoc63 when swd pins were used as GPIO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] SWD connect fails on Psoc63 when swd pins were used as GPIO

I have searched the forum but I couldn't find any issue about Psoc63 for this problem. I will use SWD pins as GPIOs. When I set it, I am able to program my device for first time. But, it is not possible to program again after first programming. I need to delete firmware of device with psoc programmer by using miniprog then I can program the device again with J-Link. I added a screenshot of commander when I try to program.

I have found similar issue as below and its solution depends on software update of J-Link.
    [SOLVED] SWD connect fails on PSoC in low-power mode

Device: CY8C6347LQI-BLD52
    J-Link Software Version : V6.80d (but I also tried with V7.50

Thanks,
    Gokhan
    Images
    • ss_problem.PNG

23.64 kB, 396×483, viewed 33 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by gokhangurgenn ().

• Hi,

If your application reconfigures the debug pins as GPIOs, this effectively inhibits debugging.
    As the PSoC6 support has been implemented by Cypress / Infineon, no direct support is given by SEGGER.
    If there is a workaround / fallback method for this case, Cypress / Infineon would have to implement it, as they maintain the support, flash loaders, ...

BR
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.