Swipe between windows using Appwizard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Swipe between windows using Appwizard

Hi,

I am using Appwizard and created a screen and some 5 windows in that screen. I have set the horizontal and vertical motion for swiping between the different windows.
      But that does not seem to work. Please let me know what else need to be taken care of.
      Thanks.
    • Hi,

You can enable motion for swiping between screens. Simply select the screen in the hierarchic tree, then set either the horizontal or vertical motion property.

Now you have to select a left or right partner, depending on where the screen is located where you want to swipe to. The last step is to also select a motion partner for the other screen.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
    • Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am able to set the horizontal and vertical swipe for screens. I design a screen with multiple overlapped windows and if I want to set the swipe for windows, how should that be done?

Thanks.
    • Hi,

Horizontal and vertical motion swiping is available for windows, same as it is for screens. In the version previous to AppWizard V1.24, this would only be the same motion behavior as with screens.

But since V1.24 motion for windows (without a left or right partner) allows the window to be moved freely within its parents boundaries.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.