[ABANDONED] Vendor specific .svd file still not fetched when opening .jdebug file

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    How are you adding the svd file to your project exactly?
    Could you share your .jdebug file that you try to reopen for reference?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

FunDeckHermit wrote:

It was said that the bug would have been fixed in the upcoming release.
    Could you elaborate where this was said? I could find no reference to this neither in the Forum nor our support system.

In my last post I asked for a reproducer. Could you provide one? Without it we can't investigate this request further.

So could you answer the following questions?
    How are you adding the svd file to your project exactly?
    Could you share your .jdebug file that you try to reopen for reference?

As Fabian wrote there was a fix back with the V3.22f (which is also included in the latest release), but from your report you seem to be experiencing a different, similar sounding issue.
    But as said, to investigate we need to be able to reproduce the behaviour.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.