AppWizard instead of GUI Builder for STemWin users?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AppWizard instead of GUI Builder for STemWin users?

I have STemWin v5.44 STM32F103VET6 Cortex-M3 project based on GUI Builder used. Is there are any ways to upgrade to AppWizard?
      1. I create the AppWizard project, fill it and 'export and save' it.
      2. I look to the AppWizard ProgramData folder and cannot find GCCM3 library. Please help me to create it for STemWin v5.44 to be able to use with AppWizard.
      3. I temporary use GCCM4 library and include files from AppWizard ProgramData folder and add it to my STM32Cube (Eclipse based) envirounment/project, as described in AppWizard user manual.

4. The compiler find some errors:

What is wrong?
    • Hi,

AppWizard was initially released in conjunction with emWin V6.10. With emWin V5.44, there was no AppWizard.

Also note the version number of AppWizard (which is V1.22_6.18b according to your screenshot). This means that AppWizard V1.22 has to be used with emWin V6.18b. I would suggest you update to the latest version of STemWin.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.