[SOLVED] J-trace for AM57xx

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

A list of supported device can be found here:
    segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php

For the AM5728 device's
    - Cortex-M4 cores native debug and flash programming support is implemented (J-Link PRO, J-Trace Pro Cortex-M, J-Trace PRO Cortex)
    - Cortex-A15 core flash programming support is implemented via J-Flash (J-Link PRO, J-Trace PRO Cortex)

Do you require debug support for the Cortex-A15, too?
    If so I can check if there are any plans for this.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

J-Trace Pro Cortex also has Cortex-A15 debug support, see here for an overview:
    segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/models/model-overview/

Best regards,
    Nino

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi,
    My colleague is correct.

I somehow overlooked this.
    Debug support is available on all Cores for this device.

Best regards,
    Fabian