[SOLVED] Flasher ATE and RTT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Flasher ATE and RTT

Hi
    I've read through the Flasher ATE user guide and can see the #RTTON and #RTTOFF command. This make me assume we can send commands over the RTT channel that a device with the necessary FW will respond to. We already successfully do with with a device connected to a Segger BASE device.

I've searched for forum but yet to find anything examples of these commands, we've not yet purchased the Flasher ATE, but it will be soon.
    Regards
  • Hello geeday,

We recently received a ticket with a similar question. Did you create it? If so, we will soon get back to you there. Otherwise we will answer you here.
    Best regards,
    Jan
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi

Yes it was me and I think we have the answer (RTT commands are sent over Telnet rather than serial).

I've just raised another ticker about the Flasher ATE and whether it is actually being discontinued? We really like the product, and are about to buy two, unless it is not likely to be supported long term. We're trying to move fast on the project.

thanks

Gordon
  • Hi Gordon,
    to keep communication to one channel we will close this thread now.

We will answer you via the ticket system.

Could you please keep communication to one channel for further inquiries?
    This leads to unnecessary additional work load on our side otherwise.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.