Skipping certain values in Graph plot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skipping certain values in Graph plot

Hi,

I'm using GRAPH_DATA_YT_AddValue() function to continuously plot values on a graph.

In my application, I should not plot '0' (Y-axis value) outputs and am just required to leave it or skip it (for that iteration alone) and proceed to plot the next Y-axis value.

The current implementation is stitching together Y-axis inputs, and I'm not able to skip X-axis points without plotting anything.

How can I implement this? Any suggestions? Let me know if any part of my issue/ question is confusing. I'll be happy to elaborate more.

Thanks in advance.
    • Hi,

You can add the value 0x7FFF to a YT_GRAPH for invalid values. This value will not be displayed and will result in a gap in the curve.

Best regards,
      Florian
      Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
      Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
      Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.