[SOLVED] How to change the name displayed at flasher portable plus with universal flash loader

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] How to change the name displayed at flasher portable plus with universal flash loader

Hi
    I'm realy new, I hope I didn't ask too stupid questions.

I have a flasher portable plus to programm a C8051F383-GQ. Because of the device a use universal flash loader.
    I'd like to change the name which is displayed on the display of the flashloader. I had understand from the manual (UM08037) that the name specified in the Configuration Options-> Config File would be displayed with the extention .uni.
    I changed it to SERCH, save the settings and download the configuration onemore time to the flasher. But on the display of the flasher is still written Flasher.uni and there is also only one Image on the Flasher.
    Did I understand the Manual wrong or what did i do in wrong way?
    Can you please help me.
  • Hi Marianne,

Did you check chapter 2.9.2 in UM08022 (Flasher User Guide)?

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.