[SOLVED] Editor: font with ligatures feature

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Editor: font with ligatures feature

Hello,

I find beatiful font with ligatures feature: FiraCode.
    I set this font as default for editor, But I'm not sure if the editor supports the function of replacing some characters.

Searching the forum showed that the option is there (one, another (search result: span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures})) , but can I use it?

In notepad++ for support ligatures enough enabling DirectWrite, maybe You have this options too?

best regards,
    Max
  • Hello Max,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Currently there are no ligature fonts available for ES and external fonts can't be added.
    There are also no plans to add other fonts right now.
    You can find the available preinstalled fonts for ES under Tools->Options->TextEditor.

The two threads you linked have nothing to do with font ligatures in ES. It is rather a broken quote formatting from the Forums Text Editor where the post creator did not know how to use quotes in a thread properly.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.