[SOLVED] Can't run Segger SystemView

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Can't run Segger SystemView

Hello,

I used segger systemview about 5 months ago and now I want to use it again. I installed it, when I run the application the license window appears. After clicking the "continue" button in the license window, the system information screen appears. Clicking the "Ok" button on this screen, the screen disappears. Segger SystemView seems to be running but I cannot see the window it is running. You can see the situation I live in from the image below. What can I do about this problem?

I've tried reinstalling 5-10 times and also tried different versions, but the result is the same.
    Images
    • segger.jpeg

69.4 kB, 1,600×1,200, viewed 601 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by kemaalyilmaz ().

• Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Such an issue is not known to us.
    Could you give the latest SystemView and J-Link software version a try?
    Do you still see the issue then?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • I am using st-linkv2.1 by converting it to j-link using the st-link reflash utility. I will try reinstalling the st-link reflash utility. I'll let you know if the problem is fixed. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to hear.
  • Hi,

it should make no difference what J-Link you are using.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.