[SOLVED] MIssing include path!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] MIssing include path!

Hello all,

this question is probably off, or too simple, however, I am trying to find a solution...

I am using two SDKs one over the other, these are actually firmwares for the eta-compute sensor board which I would like to program via the Segger IDE.

I have had compilesd and built the emProject via the cmake.. indeed, cmake works without any errors ... however, somehow, when I load the emProject into the Segger IDE I cannot compile, build it, and the error is apparently in missing the path to the #include “eta_bsp.h”
    Interestingly, this is not the subject for other applications that got with the same SDK...
    At this point all information I have with regard to the SDK is in line that Segger IDE does not build C++ parts... I guess this can be solved, hence I am posting the question over here as well.

Since other application work well, e.g. helloWorld builds and compiles and downloads ok in the Segger IDE, I was thinking to have a look how these applications are modified... or rather modify the "preprocessor" of the application that does not wont to compile, build...
    I would to add the where the missing *.h is... however, I am not really sure how to go about this?

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to any ideas or replies!

BR
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    As a first step you should check if the folder path for eta_bsp.h is set in the User Include Directories project option.
    If not this is already the issue.

If it is compare your project setups from your working and not working setups.
    There must be some difference.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello Nino,

thank you for your reply, I have checked as you suggested, both projects, that I have compared and both inherits are enabled, nonetheless, I have included the path to the file and tried to build,
    this time there was no more issue with the "eta_bsp.h" , however, now the "ei_config_types.h" is missing.
    I am not really where such an approach ends :)

Maybe I am not looking at the right place, is there a way to share the files with you, shall the file be upload up here?

Looking forward to your reply.

BR

The post was edited 1 time, last by MUETA ().

• Hi,

MUETA wrote:

I am not really where such an approach ends
    Well it ends there where you have resolved all dependencies and added all needed sources to your project.
    Not sure what you expect here. It is always the same approach when writing software.

Please understand that setting up a custom project is user responsibility which we can't provide support for.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.