[SOLVED] Custom Plugin Windows

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Custom Plugin Windows

Is there the ability to create custom windows for Ozone similar to whats done with the RTOS plugin? What I am looking for is a method that allows arbitrary windows to be created and filled with user defined data.

For example, I would like to create a window that will display information about the device being debugged such as the version number, git commit hash, build data, and so on. All of this would be specified through a plugin fields similar to the RTOS window.

Currently I can get something that almost works if using the RTOS window , but Ozone only supports a single RTOS window plugin at a time.
  • Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
    Currently there is no way to create custom windows for Ozone.
    In the RTOS window we recommend to implement only RTOS awareness related functions.
    Other modes will not be supported by us.

sdalling wrote:

For example, I would like to create a window that will display information about the device being debugged such as the version number, git commit hash, build data, and so on. All of this would be specified through a plugin fields similar to the RTOS window.
    This sounds like a bunch of static variables. Can't you simply display them constantly in the watch window?

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.