[SOLVED] Dark Mode for Mac Solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Dark Mode for Mac Solution

While official Dark Mode support for macOS is in work, there is an interim solution.
    There is no 'Theme' option in the macOS version of SES.
    However, there is an experimental option called "Qt Style Sheet". (Tools->Options->Environment->User Interface->Qt Style Sheet

This makes it possible to download a generic Dark style sheet and add it to SES.
    I used this one: github.com/ColinDuquesnoy/QDarkStyleSheet
    The repository can be downloaded as a ZIP file and there is a 'style.qss' file at the following location:
    QDarkStyleSheet-master/qdarkstyle/dark/style.qss

While this is not as good as an official theme, I have been using it for a while and it's easy on my eyes when coding at night.
    It gives me a great solution until this feature is added officially.
    (You can always revert to official theme by deleting the Qt Style Sheet path)

For the editor colour scheme, "CrossWorks Dark" looks really nice but just "Dark" makes it look a bit more seamless.

• Hello,

Thank you for sharing your config.
    To preserve the thread we will close this thread and mark it as solved.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.