[SOLVED] SysView V2.52d Export data to further analysis in others programs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] SysView V2.52d Export data to further analysis in others programs

hi everyone

i would like to do a better analysis of my data, for example plot graph or calculate computation time distributions.
    So there's a way to import .SVDat in others programs, like matlab, or others tools?
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.

Your question is answered in the SystemView User Manual (UM08027):
    segger.com/downloads/jlink/UM08027

Chapter 3.12.5 Export recordings:

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi
    Thank you Fabian for your answer.
    i'm working with sysview 2.52d and the saved data are in SVDat format, so i don't know how to read them in oters applications, and i don't know if is possible to export in .csv because i can't find nothing on 2.52 manual.

i could switch to 3.30, but i remember that i wasn't able to integrate it in my implementations (i'm using SMT32 and programming with Atollic)
    maybe i could just download sysview 3.30 and load recordings done with 2.52?
  • Hello,

Other formats than svdat are not supported for export.

Apool wrote:

i could switch to 3.30, but i remember that i wasn't able to integrate it in my implementations (i'm using SMT32 and programming with Atollic)
    SystemView stayed backwards compatible. So what you could record with V2 you should be able to record with V3.

Apool wrote:

maybe i could just download sysview 3.30 and load recordings done with 2.52?
    Sure that would work to.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.