[SOLVED] Adding both .elf file and .svd file with Command Line arguments

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Adding both .elf file and .svd file with Command Line arguments

I'm trying to integrate Ozone in my S32K Design Studio. Adding just the .elf file or just the .svd file works great.
    Adding both does however not work as intended. How can I achieve this without referencing an existing ozone .jdebug file?
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    Yes, this post is visible.

The command line only provides a limited (usually sufficient) setup of the project.
    All other settings have to be selected manually, from within the project itself.

Best regards,
    Fabian
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hello,

-programfile will only take one file in either an elf format or the supported bin/hex formats.
    Svd files will not work as intended as they are not program files.

We recommend to use the Ozone GUI and its project wizard to set up the project up once as needed.
    After that you only need to use your IDE to trigger a build/rebuild and you keep Ozone open for debugging. Ozone will detect that the elf file has changed and reload the application.

We will add to our feature wishlist that the CL arguments get expanded, but there is no fixed schedule for this right now.

Best regards,
    Nino
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.